Sales View All Departments
Hours & Contact Information
Sales: (651) 490-6600
3360 Hwy 61 N, St. Paul, MN 55110
We are here for you during the Minnesota stay-at-home order. We will remain open to offer essential service for our customers who need repairs or a vehicle to be able to get to work or care for loved ones. We are working by appointment. See our Contact Us page for hours and phone numbers.
Buy online if you can
We are encouraging all our customers to shop and buy online whenever possible, and to make it easier, we’ve made big changes behind the scenes. Now, you can easily get exactly the same pricing as in our store, view lease payments, and build a purchase based on your actual credit, real financing from local banks, and an individual quote directly from our staff for your trade-in vehicle.
Start by shopping our website as normal. When you find a vehicle you like, click to view pricing and start exploring.
You can exploring pricing and payments for as many vehicles as you like, and change your mind as often as you like until you’re ready to finally sign on the (digital) dotted line.
You can easily contact a sales consultant at any time from each vehicle’s page, or just call us! If you would like to visit our store, we ask that you make an appointment ahead of time as we are working to keep the physical interaction in our stores to a minimum.
We are also offering home delivery of vehicles in the local area during this time. Your sales consultant will be able to provide you with more details.
Health and safety measures
We are taking action to make sure that if you do need to come in to our store, we are offering as safe of a space as possible.
- We are having our dealership deep-cleaned every night, and extra measures are being taken to disinfect and clean desks, phones, doors, showfloor vehicles, etc throughout the day.
- We are disinfecting contact points on vehicles after each test drive, and showfloor vehicles.
In our Service department:
- In our Service department, key contact points on your vehicle will be disinfected before your repair or maintenance, and again before being returned to you.
- Our Service department is working to minimize contact and keep a safe distance at all stages. We are offering payments over the phone and working on additional contactless payment options.
- Our service waiting lounge is large enough to allow everyone to spread out — please keep a 6 foot distance from others!
- Snacks, coffee, magazines, and newspapers are temporarily not available in our waiting lounge. Thank you for your understanding.
We are in this together and we always have been. As the situation evolves, we will continue to make decisions with the well-being of our customers, our employees, and their families as our highest priority.
American Honda Responses
- Offering payment extensions, deferrals and late fee waivers for existing Honda and Acura finance customers impacted by the pandemic. Contact Honda Motor Finance for assistance.
- Putting vehicle reposessions on hold nationwide
- Has made an initial $1 million pledge to food banks and meal programs
- Donating Personal Protective Equipment
- Deploying Honda’s 3-D printers to manufacture visors for protective face shields
- Engaging Honda associates to serve as “virtual volunteers” to help non-profits and people in need
If you have any concerns, we would appreciate hearing from you as soon as possible. You can find a contact form as well as phone numbers on our Contact Us page.
We look forward to serving you!