We are here for you during the Minnesota stay-at-home order. We will remain open to offer essential service for our customers who need repairs or a vehicle to be able to get to work or care for loved ones. We are working by appointment. See this page for more information.
Buy online if you can
We’ve made big changes behind the scenes to make it easier to shop and buy online. Now, you can easily get exactly the same pricing as in our store, view lease payments, and build a purchase based on your actual credit, real financing from local banks, and an individual quote directly from our staff for your trade-in vehicle.
Start by shopping our website as normal. When you find a vehicle you like, click to view pricing and start exploring. You can also easily reach out to us via our website, or just call us.
We are also offering home delivery of vehicles in the local area during this time. Your sales consultant will be able to provide you with more details.
Health and safety measures
We are taking action to make sure that if you do need to come in to our store, we are offering as safe of a space as possible.
- We are having our dealership deep-cleaned every night
- Extra measures are being taken to disinfect and clean desks, phones, doors, showfloor vehicles, etc throughout the day
- We are disinfecting contact points on vehicles after each test drive, and showfloor vehicles
In our Service department:
- In our Service department , key contact points on your vehicle will be disinfected before your repair or maintenance, and again before being returned to you
- Our Service department is working to minimize contact and keep a safe distance at all stages. We are offering payments over the phone and working on additional contactless payment options.
- Our service waiting lounge is large enough to allow everyone to spread out — please keep a 6 foot distance from others!
- Snacks, coffee, magazines, and newspapers are temporarily not available in our waiting lounge. Thank you for your understanding.
We are in this together and we always have been. As the situation evolves, we will continue to make decisions with the well-being of our customers, our employees, and their families as our highest priority. We look forward to serving you!