Sales View All Departments
Hours & Contact Information
Sales: (651) 490-6600
3360 Hwy 61 N, St. Paul, MN 55110
To commemorate your service, save $500* on any new Honda with the Honda Military Appreciation Offer when you finance or lease through Honda Financial Services.
With your military background, you appreciate dependability. The Honda Military Appreciation Offer is a great way to save on a new Honda that you can count on. To take advantage of your offer, see us today at Buerkle Honda in St. Paul, MN.
Honda Military Appreciation Offer Benefits
- Save $500* on any new Honda when financed or leased through Honda Financial Services
- Offer combinable with some other offers
Honda Military Appreciation Offer Eligibility
- U.S. Military Active Duty, including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Cost Guard and Active Reserve, and their spouses
- U.S. Military Ready Reserve and Retirees, and their spouses
- U.S. Military Veterans and their spouses within one year of separation from active service
Honda Military Appreciation Offer Requirements
- Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status
- Spouses must provide Military ID and spouse’s LES
The Honda Military Appreciation Offer is an excellent program from Honda Financial Services to commemorate those who serve and have recently served with $500* towards a down payment or cap cost on any new Honda. You must finance or lease your new Honda through Honda Financial Services, meet the above eligibility requirements, and bring the appropriate documentation to qualify.
If you’re looking for a new car that you can count on, there’s nothing better than a Honda. Take advantage of the Honda Military Appreciation Offer at Buerkle Honda in St. Paul, MN and drive yourself home in a brand new Honda.
Purchasers at Buerkle Honda are also automatically entered into our Buerkle Rewards Program, which amps up the benefits with free oil changes, loyalty bonuses, an 5% back in service, parts, and body shop services.
Learn more from Honda Financial Services.
*$500 goes towards down payment when financing or cap cost reduction when leasing.