What is Certified Pre-Owned?
Learn More About the Benefits of Choosing a Honda Certified Used Vehicle
Choosing your next car is one of the most important decisions you can make. You have to choose between new and used, loaning and leasing, and finally which Honda model and trim you would like to drive home. Here at Buerkle Honda we believe that the Honda Certified Pre-Owned program offers customers we serve in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Roseville, and Maplewood a great option, with plenty of benefits. Choosing a certified used vehicle like a used Accord, Civic, CR-V or something else, will give you peace of mind and reliability without the price tag. Here are features included in the Honda Certified Pre-Owned program:
- Pre-owned Hondas can only become eligible for the certified pre-owned status if they are under 6 years old and 80,000 miles.
- These models come with the security of a 7-year/100,000 total odometer mile powertrain limited warranty.
- They must go through a rigorous 182-point inspection by Honda-trained auto technicians.
- A thorough and free Vehicle History Report is included so you can make an informed decision.
- Free SiriusXM Radio three-month trial period.
- You have the option to include Honda Care, which will include amenities like Concierge Emergency Service, Roadside Assistance, Lock-Out Assistance, Rental-Car Reimbursement Benefits, and so much more.
- You can widen your automotive horizons with the option to search from a national inventory of certified pre-owned Honda models.
With all of these benefits, it isn't difficult to see why the popularity of CPO vehicles is quickly growing. Certified pre-owned models allow you to enjoy the luxury and reliability of a new car while still allowing you to enjoy the benefits of purchasing a used vehicle. If you see any vehicles you like, we encourage you to stop by our store and find out more today. You can chat with our sales staff to learn about your warranty options, the Honda Care program, the full vehicle inspection, and more!